4CAD FOR YOU : Become a Connexator
At 4CAD Group, we've been helping manufacturers with their digital transformation for 20 years. From product development to optimising customer relations, our mission is to build tomorrow's industry using the knowledge of our 450 employees in France, Switzerland and Canada.
We've always focused on being close to our customers. A company on a human scale, created by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, combining digital technology with interaction between employees.
We are proud to contribute to the development of the industries we serve, thanks to the recognised expertise of our employees.
To achieve this, we encourage confidence, because we are convinced that it takes daring and testing to succeed.
Supportive and committed, the corporate culture at 4CAD Group is based on a mindset formed into a community: THE CONNEXATORS.
The role of the Pre-Sales
At 4CAD Canada, you will help our customers to successfully integrate ERP (SAGE X3) solutions. You will help our customers manage their business by simplifying all aspects of their operations.
Your mission will be to… :
- Analyze the needs of prospects/customers and provide expertise by proposing appropriate solutions
- Respond to invitations to tender and take part in the costing process
- Support sales representatives during the sales phase
- Prepare and carry out demonstrations of our solutions
- Participate in the presentation of offers to prospects/customers
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and customer events to demonstrate our expertise
- Establish a technological and economic market watch
- Report on actions taken
The Pre-Sales's experience
At 4CAD Group, you'll be the driving force behind your own expertise!
We set up an onboarding and training programme for each job to make it easier for you to succeed in this new challenge.
With a sales, customer relations or IT background, you will have a successful experience in ERP (SAGE X3) and excellent knowledge of industrial business processes.
You are a good listener and have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as agility and the ability to work as part of a team. You are able to communicate in French and English (written and spoken).
Diversity, in all its forms, is an asset and we are committed to promoting it.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.